Admitted to practice in New Hampshire
Areas of Practice:
- Real Estate
- Road Law
- Estate Planning
Liz concentrates her practice in the areas of real estate law and estate planning.
As a real estate attorney…
Liz Nolin represents individuals and businesses in all aspects of real estate law, including condominium and subdivision creation, local planning and zoning board approval, sales and purchase transactions, lease negotiation and enforcement, and financing transactions.
As a roads attorney…
Liz has experience with various roads and highways issues, including paper streets, discontinuances, layouts, maintenance disputes, and ownership interests.
As an estate planning attorney…
Liz strategizes and implements estate plans for individuals, including the preparations of wills, trusts, advanced directives, and powers of attorney. Liz’s strategies include asset protection and estate tax minimization.
Public Interest Experience:
- Board of Directors for National Association of Property Tax Attorneys
- Board of Directors for InnerDancer International
- Bi-Lingual Legal Volunteer for Catholic Charities Immigration Services
- Volunteer for Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- J.D., Charleston School of Law, 2012
- B.A., College of Charleston, 2010
Alfano Law Office, PLLC is New Hampshire’s sole member of NAPTA.