Commercial Real Estate Law
Alfano Law Office has the experience, knowledge and depth to handle virtually any real estate project or transaction. Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Common matters handled by our commercial real estate lawyers include the following:
- Purchase and sale transactions;
- Land use planning (permits, variances, special exceptions);
- Condominium creation and conversion;
- Subdivision creation;
- New Hampshire Attorney General condominium registration;
- New Hampshire road law; and
- Tax abatements
Commercial Real Estate Litigation Services
In addition, the firm provides related litigation services, such as petitions to quiet title, petitions to partition, petitions seeking abatement of real estate taxes, and petitions to enforce purchase and sale agreements, restrictive covenants and other agreements.
Authority On New Hampshire Road Law
The firm also is a recognized authority on New Hampshire road law, including paper streets, discontinuances and ownership disputes.