How We Can Help
For over thirty years, our firm has accumulated a large data base of documents and developed an array of services to meet the needs of private land owners, lawyers, surveyors, legislators, planners, and other stakeholders.
Services we offer include:
- Full representation through trial
- Co-counsel arrangements
- Expert reports and testimony
- Brief writing
- Stand-by availability on an hourly-rate basis to answer questions
- Ancient record research (historic layouts and locating same, historic maps, town minutes, etc.) This work can involve visits to the New Hampshire State Archives, New Hampshire State Library, town historical societies, local libraries and town offices, depending the scope of the project.
- Right to know law requests (RSA 91-A)